2020 £5 Tower of London - The Infamous Prison Brilliant UNC Coin
or 4 payments of $9.99 with Info
- Honouring the Tower of London’s history as an infamous prison.
- Official British legal tender – spans 38.61mm in diameter.
- An official issue of Great Britain’s Royal Mint.
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated standard from copper-nickel.
- Housed within an official Royal Mint pack.
The final issue in the 2020 Tower of London Collection explores the darker side of the Tower’s history – as an infamous prison. Throughout the centuries, the Tower of London has played the role of a prison for monarchs and commoners alike, but some ‘stays’ were less pleasant than others. Famous prisoners of the Tower include Anne Boleyn, Guy Fawkes and even Princess Elizabeth, who was later crowned Elizabeth I.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.