2020 £5 Tower of London - The Infamous Prison Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $42.25 with Info
- Struck to Proof quality from 28.28 grams of sterling silver.
- Official British legal tender – spans 38.61mm in diameter.
- An official issue of Great Britain’s Royal Mint.
- Housed within an official Royal Mint case.
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
- Strictly limited edition just 1,500 coins! Click add to cart now!
The final issue in the 2020 Tower of London Collection explores the darker side of the Tower’s history – as an infamous prison. Throughout the centuries, the Tower of London has played the role of a prison for monarchs and commoners alike, but some ‘stays’ were less pleasant than others. Famous prisoners of the Tower include Anne Boleyn, Guy Fawkes and even Princess Elizabeth, who was later crowned Elizabeth I.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.