$5 Limited Edition Folder First & Last
or 4 payments of $32.25 with Info
- Includes Australia’s last $5 paper banknote – issued from 1991, during the Fraser/Cole signature combination.
- Also features the nation’s first $5 coin – the unique 1988 Parliament $5!
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint, the Parliament $5 was designed by Stuart Devlin.
- These important Australian decimal issues are presented in Uncirculated quality.
- Australia’s last $5 paper note and first $5 coin are set within an illustrated, informative pack.
Please Note: the coin in this presentation is 30+ years old and some toning is to be expected.
A fitting commemoration of a crucial landmark in Australian currency history, this unique presentation celebrates the end of the $5 paper banknote series, and the release of the nation's first $5 coin.
First issued in 1967, the short lived $5 paper note series ended in 1992, when supplanted by polymer during the Fraser/Cole signature combination. Australia's last paper $5 note, the historic Fraser/Cole $5 is united with the nation's first $5 coin, issued to celebrate the official opening of Australia's new Parliament House by Queen Elizabeth II in 1988.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.