2022 £5 The Queen's Reign - The Commonwealth BUNC Coin
- A lasting memento of the Platinum Jubilee and a tribute to Her Majesty The Queen’s 70-year reign
- The first UK coin collection to feature The Queen’s signature in a detail that you’ll find on all three designs in the collection
- Features an original, flag-themed reverse design by the artist and illustrator P. J. Lynch that symbolizes the countries of the Commonwealth
- The inscription on the coin’s reverse reads ‘HER COMMONWEALTH OF NATIONS’
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated standard
- The coin’s packaging explores how Her Majesty has served the 2.5 billion people and 54 countries of the Commonwealth
This product is delayed at the Royal Mint
The last UK coin in The Queen’s Reign Collection celebrating Her Majesty The Queen’s contribution to society over her lifetime is now available. Following the coins struck to highlight The Queen’s role in awarding honours and celebrate Her Majesty’s charitable work, the final coin celebrates her status as Head of the Commonwealth.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.