2022 £5 King Charles III - Queen Elizabeth II Tribute Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $59.75 with Info
- A poignant tribute to Britain’s longest-reigning monarch
- Personally approved by the monarch, the first definitive coinage portrait of His Majesty The King features on the obverse of the coin
- The elegant reverse design represents a truly remarkable reign
- Struck in 92.5% sterling silver - finished to Proof standard
- Supplied in official Royal Mint packaging including presentation case, printed booklet exploring Queen Elizabeth II's historic legacy and certificate of authenticity
On 8 September 2022, Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II passed away peacefully at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. For more than seven decades, Her Majesty upheld a promise she made in which she pledged her heart and devotion to the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. From her coronation, a historic day of pageantry and celebration, to her recent Platinum Jubilee, The Royal Mint had the privilege of celebrating many milestones and special occasions during Her Majesty’s 70-year reign. In honour of Queen Elizabeth II’s incredible life and legacy, The Royal Mint now pays tribute to this truly remarkable woman with a memorial coin collection. Created by British sculptor Martin Jennings, the obverse of each coin in the collection bears the first definitive coinage portrait of His Majesty The King.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.