2022 £5 King Charles III - Queen Elizabeth II Tribute BUNC Coin
- A memorial coin made in honour of Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
- Personally approved by the monarch, the first definitive coinage portrait of His Majesty The King features on the obverse of the coin
- The reverse features a poignant design created by experienced coinage designer John Bergdahl in collaboration with The Royal Mint
- Finished to Brilliant Uncirculated standard
- Accompanied by packaging that captures the story of Her Majesty’s remarkable reign
- Supplied in an official Royal Mint printed wallet exploring Queen Elizabeth II's historic legacy
On 8 September 2022, Her Late Majesty Queen Elizabeth II passed away peacefully at Balmoral Castle in Scotland. For more than seven decades, Her Majesty upheld a promise she made in which she pledged her heart and devotion to the people of the United Kingdom and the Commonwealth. From her coronation, a historic day of pageantry and celebration, to her recent Platinum Jubilee, The Royal Mint had the privilege of celebrating many milestones and special occasions during Her Majesty’s 70-year reign. In honour of Queen Elizabeth II’s incredible life and legacy, The Royal Mint now pays tribute to this truly remarkable woman with a memorial coin collection. Created by British sculptor Martin Jennings, the obverse of each coin in the collection bears the first definitive coinage portrait of His Majesty The King.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.