2022 £2 Alexander Graham Bell Silver Proof Coin
Issue of only 2,500Only 1 Left!
or 4 payments of $37.25 with Info
- Celebrate the incredible legacy of one of Britain’s greatest inventors
- The first time Alexander Graham Bell has been celebrated on a UK Coin
- Year-dated 2022 in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of the inventor’s death
- Features a cleverly created reverse design by the artist Henry Gray
- Struck by the Royal Mint from 92.50% Silver to Proof quality
- Limited to 2,500 coins worldwide!
- Accompanied by detailed packaging recounting the life and work of Alexander Graham Bell
This product is delayed at the Royal Mint
In 2022, we are proud to celebrate this brilliant inventor in the centenary year of his death with a commemorative UK £2 coin. Featuring a reverse design by the talented artist Henry Gray, whose previous numismatic work also includes the reverse design for the British Red Cross UK 50p Coin, the coin depicts the dial of a push-button phone, along with the words ‘PIONEER OF THE TELEPHONE’ cleverly inscribed on the buttons.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.