2021 $5 Centenary of Rotary Australia Silver Proof Coin
Issue of only 3,000
or 4 payments of $27.50 with Info
- An official tribute to the Centenary of Rotary in Australia.
- Struck to faultless Proof quality from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver.
- Australian legal tender – measures 40mm in diameter.
- Set in a Royal Australian Mint case with a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Strictly limited edition just 3,000 coins!
Since 1921, Rotary’s footprint in Australia has expanded to over 1100 clubs nationally with more than 30,000 members. The first Australian charter was Melbourne based followed by Sydney. The Australian clubs are part of a broader movement of 1.2 million Rotarians in nearly 33,000 clubs around the world. Rotarians are dedicated to making the world a better place by promoting goodwill and peace, cultural understanding and community service.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.