2021 20 Euro Australia - The Serpent Creator Silver Proof CoinOnly 1 Left!
or 4 payments of $33.75 with Info
- Honouring the Australian Rainbow snake in Aboriginal mythology!
- Struck by the Austrian Mint to Proof standard
- 42g of sterling SILVER
- Featuring a coloured Swarovski crystal!
- Official legal tender – 20€. Measures 34mm in diameter
- Presented in official collector’s box with Certificate of Authenticity
For Aboriginal Australians the world is explained through the ‘Dreamtime’, an epoch during which the earth, living creatures and plants obtained their physical appearance. One of the heroes of this mythical time is the Rainbow Serpent. In almost all regions of Australia the Rainbow Serpent is seen as the creator, which is dreamed of as an earth spirit that creates mountains, valleys and life’s most precious and vital resource – water. The Rainbow Serpent is a hermaphrodite creature that is able to reproduce itself. As it can shed its skin, it also stands for recreation and creative development and among mythical creatures is the creative one. The human eye cannot see the serpent’s real shape. As a rainbow it connects the sky and earth, the physical and metaphysical worlds.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.