2021 $1 Pinecone Faberge Egg Silver Proof
Mintage of only 499Only 1 Left!
or 4 payments of $37.25 with Info
- Part of the Imperial Faberge Arts series
- Struck by the Mint of Poland to exceptional Proof quality!
- 16.81g of 99.9% silver
- Exclusive – only 499 coins minted!
- Official Niue legal tender - measures 29.20 x 39.00mm
- Richly presented within a majestic case with Certificate of Authenticity!
An exquisite Proof quality reproduction of the Pinecone Fabergé Egg, commissioned in 1900 by the Russian nobleman Alexander Kelch as a gift for his wife Barbara. The ultimate expression of love and devotion favoured by royalty and nobility - the pinecone Fabergé Egg was crafted from precious metals and stones and finished in translucent royal-blue enamel.
True to the spirit of the original, this numismatic masterpiece is crafted from GENUINE SILVER and finished in an eye-catching blue enamel. Featuring the ‘surprise’ on the inside of the treasure - an Indian elephant automaton with ivory tusks!
|Brand||Mint of Poland|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.