2020 75th Anniversary of the End of WWII UNC Coin Pack
- Marks the 75th anniversary of the end of WWII.
- Utterly unique, one-year-only type.
- Offered in strictly Uncirculated condition.
- Australian legal tender – spans 20.50mm.
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint.
- Set within a credit card-style pack.
Reflecting hope for the future, as well as recognising the sacrifice of those Australians who died in the conflict, the design has four main elements. Depicting the battleground in the war against Imperial Japan, the design is highlighted by a map of the South East Pacific and Asia region, united with the Dove of Peace. A full-colour motif dominates the heart of the 20.50mm flan – representing the Army, Navy and Air Force – with a 7-pointed star representing the Commonwealth, and also the stars seen on Mother’s and Widow’s Badges.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.