2020 50th Anniversary of the Indian Pacific Coloured Unc
- Celebrates the 50th anniversary of the Indian Pacific Railway.
- An official issue of the Royal Australian Mint.
- Struck to Uncirculated standard from copper-nickel.
- Not issued for circulation – never found in change!
- Limited edition capped at a mere 30,000 coins.
- Australian legal tender – spans 31.51mm in diameter.
- Presented in an official Royal Australian Mint pack.
In February of 1970, the first Indian Pacific service left Sydney in New South Wales. When it arrived in Perth, Western Australia, it became the first direct train to cross the Australian continent, and one of the world’s few truly transcontinental railways. The journey across the Australian continent is considered one of the world’s great train journeys.
|Royal Australian Mint
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.