2020 50p Penny Black Copper-Nickel Coin
Legal Tender of Gibraltar
or 4 payments of $9.99 with Info
- An official tribute to the 180th anniversary of the Penny Black – the world’s first postage stamp.
- Worldwide limited edition restricted to just 7,500 coins.
- An official 50 pence legal tender issue of Gibraltar.
- Struck from copper-nickel – measures 27.30mm in diameter.
- Presented in a special anniversary pack.
Paying homage to the 180th anniversary of the world’s first postage stamp, this official Gibraltar legal tender coin forms an affordable tribute to the 1840 Penny Black.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.