2020 £2 VE Day Silver Proof
or 4 payments of $42.25 with Info
- Official British tribute to the 75th anniversary of VE Day.
- Struck to Proof quality from sterling silver – and plated in gold!
- An official issue of Britain’s Royal Mint.
- Strictly limited edition set at a mere 4,750!
- British legal tender – spans 28.40mm in diameter.
- Set in an official Royal Mint case with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Due to the current world crisis, the arrival date of this product is approx only
An official tribute to a landmark moment in human history, this British legal tender gold-plated silver coin commemorates the 75th anniversary of VE Day in 1945. The 8th of May 1945, known as Victory in Europe (VE) Day, saw the beginning of the end of the Second World War – the bloodiest conflict in human history, claiming the lives of millions. With Nazi Germany defeated, victory celebrations took place across the world. The relief was profound – after nearly six years, the war in Europe was finally at an end.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.