2018 UK50p Paddington at the Station Silver Proof
- A new adventure for Britain’s best-loved bear
- Paddington features on an official UK coin
- Beautiful colour printing brings this silver coin to life
- A lasting keepsake of a beloved British icon
- A gift for new and existing fans to treasure
- Available in a Limited Edition Presentation of 60,000
- Struck to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the first book, A Bear Called Paddington
For six decades, Paddington™ has been a firm favourite with both children and grown-ups around the world. And he’s now arriving at The Royal Mint as the latest very British childhood favourite to be featured on an official United Kingdom coin.
For the first release in our celebratory collection, we’ve captured the much-loved bear at the beginning of his story. Paddington is sitting on his iconic suitcase at Paddington Station, every detail, from his signature blue duffle coat to his red old bush hat, has been brought to life with vibrant colour printing. Struck in 925 sterling silver and finished to Proof standard, each coin comes in a clear acrylic presentation case for safekeeping and is accompanied by the story behind Paddington’s new life in London.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.