2016 $1 Year of the Monkey Silver Proof
- Struck to impeccable Proof quality from 11.66g of 99.9% pure silver
- Strictly limited mintage set at 10,000 – spans 25mm in diameter
- Official Australian legal tender – features the Rank-Broadley portrait
- Beautifully presented within a plush, official Royal Mint case
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
An official Australian legal tender release from the Royal Australian Mint, this 99.9% pure silver tribute to the new year in the Chinese Lunar Calendar will add a unique lustre to your collection. Strictly limited to a mintage of 10,000, this unique, one-year-only precious metal Proof would also make a fantastic gift for anyone born in the Year of the Monkey – 1920, 1932, 1944, 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004 and, of course, 2016.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.