1937 Crown aUNC Coin Pack
or 4 payments of $48.75 with Info
- Australia's largest circulating coin - in premium grade!
- The essential centrepiece of your predecimal collection
- Struck by the Melbourne Mint from almost 1oz of sterling silver
- Released to commemorate the coronation of King George VI
- Many melted down for their silver content - becoming scarce today!
- Breathtaking in about Uncirculated condition!
The 1937 Crown is Australia's largest circulating coin. Issued to commemorate the coronation of George VI, this 38.50mm show-stopper certainly captured the majesty of the occasion! However, it was a failure in the eyes of the public, as it was too bulky to be practical as a circulating coin.
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.