$1 Last Note & First Coin Pack Unc
or 4 payments of $12.25 with Info
- Includes Australia’s last $1 banknote – issued from 1982, and featuring the Johnston/Stone signature combination.
- Also comprises the nation’s first $1 coin – the unique 1984 Mob of Roos $1!
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint, the Roos $1 was designed by Stuart Devlin.
- Both of these crucial Australian decimal types issues are presented in flawless Uncirculated condition.
- A fantastic presentation, Australia’s last $1 note and first $1 coin are housed within a new, illustrated, informative pack.
First issued at decimalisation in February 1966, the short-lived $1 note series ended in 1984 during the Johnston/ Stone signature combination. More durable and offering greater economy, the $1 coin that replaced the note was destined to be a one-year-only issue, as the only $1 to carry the Machin portrait of Elizabeth II.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.