2023 $1 Deadly and Dangerous Tiger Shark
or 4 payments of $47.25 with Info
- Featuring the ferocious tiger shark – latest in Deadly & Dangerous series
- Struck to Proof quality from 1oz of 99.99% PURE SILVER
- Exclusive! Mintage set at just 2,500 coins!
- Featuring Digital Colour, with border of terrifying teeth!
- Official Tuvalu legal tender struck by Perth Mint – 40.90mm diameter
- Set within a case with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The Tiger Shark has a reputation for being one of the ocean’s most formidable hunters, prowling the world’s tropical and temperate waters. They are commonly found in shallow coastal waters but have been spotted swimming up to 250m deep! Characterised by the distinctive vertical stripes that cover the sides of its body and a blunt head containing a powerful jaw. The tiger shark’s mouth is packed full of serrated teeth with dramatic notch tips that point sideways – allowing it to shear through flesh and bone easily. Reaching lengths of at least 5.5 meters, the tiger shark is the second-largest predatory shark in the world!
This 1oz 99.99% PURE SILVER Tuvalu legal tender coin, struck by the Perth Mint, definitely does this marine monster justice with a lifelike depiction on a large 40.90mm flan. The attention to detail is heightened by Digital Colour Minting, making it a work of art. There’s so much to love, and fear, about this coin. Another brilliant aspect is the reverse border, featuring the tiger shark’s ferocious jaw, lined with realistic serrated teeth casting shadows, creating a scintillating 3D effect!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.