2022 £5 The Queen's Honours and Investitures BUNC
- Celebrate Her Majesty The Queen’s 70-year reign with a lasting memento of the Platinum Jubilee
- The first UK coin to feature The Queen’s signature in a detail that unites the designs in the series
- Features an original reverse design by the artist and illustrator P. J. Lynch
- The inscription on the coin’s reverse reads ‘THE BESTOWING OF HER HONOURS’
- Struck to a finer finish than circulating coins
- The coin’s packaging explores Her Majesty’s role in recognising ordinary people who make an extraordinary contribution
As the Platinum Jubilee celebrations get underway with shared lunches, street parties and concerts, we are honouring some of the most remarkable aspects of the longest reign in British history. On her 21st birthday, Her Majesty The Queen, then a princess, promised to devote her life to the service of her country and the Commonwealth; it is a sense of purpose that has defined her reign.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.