2022 $5 QEII 1952 Accession to the Throne 1oz Silver Proof Coin
Only 1,952 Issued Worldwide
or 4 payments of $37.25 with Info
- Struck from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver
- Struck to flawless Prood Standard
- Just 1,952 coins issued worldwide
- Tokelau legal tender
- Presented in a premium case
- Numbered Certificat of Authenticity
Nearly seventy years ago, Queen Elizabeth II acceded to the British throne on the 6th February 1952. Perfectly capturing the nuances of this significant occasion, the detailed, superbly struck design of this legal tender masterpiece centres around the Queen's close relationship with her beloved father, King George VI.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.