2022 £5 Platinum Jubilee Isle of Man Proof Coin
Mintage of 4,995
or 4 payments of $16.75 with Info
- County of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: Cupro-Nickel
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Luigi Badia
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- It’s a once in a lifetime event. This is the FIRST time a British monarch has celebrated 70 years on the throne and is likely to be the only Platinum Jubilee we celebrate in our lifetimes.
- It’s been struck to a Proof finish. That means it’s been struck several times using specially polished dies to create a flawless finish.
- It’s strictly limited to JUST 4,995 coins. That’s a tiny number for such an important Jubilee and is a guaranteed sell out.
The reverse features a brand new portrait by renowned sculptor Luigi Badia. The portrait shows her as we know her today, wearing a hat and adorning statement jewels, including a brooch and an elegant pearl necklace.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.