2022 $5 Australia's Most Dangerous Great White Shark 1oz Silver Proof Coin
Mintage of 1,000
or 4 payments of $118.75 with Info
- The second release in the Australia's Most Dangerous Silver Coloured Proof Series.
- Available as a 2022 $5 1oz Silver Colour Printed Proof Coin.
- Great White Shark leaping from the ocean with jaws open and ferocious teeth on display surrounded the splash of blue.
- Coin in a presentation case accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 proof coins.
A minimum lead time of 14 days. Expected to ship 21st June 2022
Built for speed, this supreme apex predator is perfectly adapted to its environment, with a large torpedo shaped body and powerful tail. The Great White (Carcharodon carcharias) can grow to six metres and live as long as 70 years. The call "shark" sends swimmings scurrying from the surf like nothing else. Of the many dangerous sea creatures, none is more majestic and lethal than the Great White.
The novel, Jaws by Peter Benchley, and the 1975 movie, cemented the Great White's man-eater reputation. The Great White is responsible for more attacks on people than any other species of shark. Ten shark related fatalities were reported worldwide, six in Australian waters in 2020, an unusually deadly year.
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.