2022 $2 Honey Bee Coin Pack
- Official tribute to the Australian Honey Bee!
- Marks 200th anniversary of the Australian Honey Bee industry
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint
- Uncirculated quality – as good as the day it left the RAM
- Australian legal tender – spans 20.50mm in diameter
- Presented in an attractive credit card‐style pack
- Essential for a complete decimal collection
It was in 1822 that honey bees were first successfully exported to Australia, arriving at Sydney Cove aboard the ship Isabella. For two centuries since, honey bees have not only given Australians the opportunity to enjoy the delicious honey they produce, but also played a vital role in food production. Agricultural and horticultural industries rely heavily on honey bees for pollination of crops, and it is estimated that they contribute $4 billion to $6 billion to the Australian economy. Honouring the humble honey bee, and the bicentenary of the Honey Bee Industry, the Royal Australian Mint’s 2022 $2 Honey Bee Coin will be as hotly pursued as all coins in the commemorative $2 series.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.