2022 $1 Bicentenary of the Royal Agricultural Society Coloured UNC Coin
- Commemorating 200 years since Australia first Royal Agricultural Societies were established in TAS & NSW
- One-year-only $1 - not issued for circulation!
- Struck by the Royal Australian Mint to Uncirculated standard
- Australian legal tender – measures 25mm
- Highly collectable set presented in card.
An affordable and eye-catching tribute to the bicentenary of Australian Royal Agricultural Societies and Shows, which began in Tasmania in 1822, this unique Australian legal tender type is a must-have for collectors.
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.