2022 $1 Australian Wedged-Tailed Eagle 1oz Silver Proof Ultra High Relief Coin
or 4 payments of $31.25 with Info
- Struck from 99.99% pure silver, finished in proof quality
- Stunning ultra high relief design – seventh design by John M. Mercanti
- Australian legal tender
- Limited mintage of only 5,000
- Includes beautifully illustrated presentation packaging
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity
The coin’s ultra-high relief reverse portrays the head of a wedge-tailed eagle. Standing especially proud of the coin’s table, the artistry highlights the bird’s superbly effective eyes, which allow it to pinpoint prey from a great height, and a large, hooked beak. As well as the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN WEDGE-TAILED EAGLE’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark, the reverse also includes the coin’s weight, fineness, and its 2022 year-date.
The coin’s obverse depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.