2022 $1 Aurora Australis 1oz Coloured Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $43.75 with Info
- Celebrating the Southern Lights, ‘Down Under’!
- Heavenly design struck from 1oz of 99.99% PURE SILVER by the Perth Mint
- Mesmerising colours – Proof quality finish!
- RARE and exclusive – only 2,000 coins worldwide!
- Official Tuvalu legal tender – spans 40.90mm
- Beautiful presentation with a numbered Certificate
The polar lights that appear in the southern hemisphere are known as Aurora Australis – the term ‘Aurora’ was first used by Galileo Galilee to refer to the phenomenon, in homage to the Roman goddess of the dawn. Unlike the Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis), the Aurora Australis can be viewed all year round!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.