2021 50p Decimal Day Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $37.25 with Info
- Marks the 50th anniversary of decimalisation in Britain.
- Struck to the apex of Proof quality from lustrous sterling silver.
- Exclusive! Strictly limited edition set at just 6,000 coins!
- Official British legal tender – measures 27.30mm in diameter.
- Beautifully presented within an official Royal Mint case.
- Complete with a Royal Mint Certificate of Authenticity.
Celebrating the 50th anniversary of arguably the most important landmark in British currency history – the changeover from predecimal to decimal currency – this British legal tender issue has a limited edition of just 6,000! Struck to the height of Proof quality from sterling silver, this unique type is an outstanding piece of numismatic art. Capturing the historic significance of this milestone moment, the design depicts elements of some of the coins replaced in the conversion to decimal currency in 1971. Interesting and eye-catching, the 2021 50p Decimal Day Silver Proof Coin is also very exclusive. The limited edition is a mere 6,000 coins – each set within a Royal Mint case with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.