2021 $5 Planet Mars Red Marble 1oz Silver Spherical Antiqued Coin
Mintage of only 1,999
or 4 payments of $49.75 with Info
- HOLD MARS IN YOUR HAND – This spherical coin displays a depiction of Mars, with the planet’s red hue created through an antiqued finish with red spray coloring. The Barbados Coat of Arms can be seen “floating” on the coin’s obverse.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each 2021 Barbados Mars Sphere Antiqued/Red Colored Coin was struck in one ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures approximately 33 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These 2021 Barbados One-Ounce Silver Mars Sphere Antiqued/Red Colored Coins are $5 on the island of Barbados, an independent British Commonwealth nation located in the eastern Caribbean.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The mintage for the 2021 Barbados One-Ounce Silver Mars Sphere Antiqued/Red Colored Coin was set at just 1,999 — and it was sold out before the release date was even announced!
- STUNNING DISPLAY CASE – Each coin available in this offer will come in a contemporary latex presentation case that displays all sides of the coin.
This beautiful 1 Oz Silver coin is dedicated to the fourth planet from the Sun – Mars. The coin has a wonderful spherical shape and an Antique Finish quality, it is realized with a Red Color Spray and water transfer print. The coin comes in a frame, along with the Certificate of Authenticity. Limited mintage to only 1.999 pcs worldwide.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.