2021 $5 Dice 2oz Silver Coin
or 4 payments of $62.25 with Info
- The world's first legal tender dice shaped coin!
- Struck in 2ozs of 999 fine silver
- Antiqued finish with coloured application on the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 of the dice
- Elegant presentation case with certificate of authenticity
- Obverse: depicts the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II along with "Solomon Islands", "5 Dollars", "Elizabeth II", year date, weight and purity
- Reverse: 5 reverse sides with the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6. The number 5 is represented by the Obverse with matching currency denomination of 5 dollars
We are pleased to present the world's first legal tender dice shaped coin! Struck in 2ozs of fine silver, this unique collectable piece and fully functional dice comes in an elegant presentation case perfect for collectors and for gift-giving.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.