2021 $1 Year of the Ox 1oz Silver Coloured Proof
or 4 payments of $30.00 with Info
- An official tribute to the Lunar Year of the Ox.
- Struck to Proof quality from 1oz 99.99% silver.
- Strictly limited edition set at just 6,000 coins.
- Australian legal tender – measures 40.90mm.
- Each coin features the portrait of Elizabeth II.
- Presented within an official Perth Mint case.
- Complete with a numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
The coin’s reverse portrays a stylised representation of an ox with its calf in colour. In the background a village is depicted among mountains. Also included in the design is a cherry blossom tree, the Chinese character for ‘ox’, the inscription ‘OX 2021’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark.
The obverse of the coin depicts the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the weight and fineness, and the monetary denomination.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.