2020 $2 75th Anniversary of the End of WWII 0.5g Gold Coin
or 4 payments of $21.25 with Info
- An official tribute to the 75th anniversary of the end of WWII.
- Struck to Brilliant Uncirculated quality from 0.5g of 99.99% gold.
- Official Australian legal tender – measures 11mm in diameter.
- Struck by the Perth Mint – bears Jody Clark portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Presented in a beautifully illustrated wallet-sized official card.
The coin’s reverse features an olive branch and the year-dates 1945 and 2020. The inscription ‘END OF WORLD WAR II 75th ANNIVERSARY’ and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark are also included in the design.
The coin’s obverse portrays the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the 2020 year-date, weight and fineness and the monetary denomination.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.