2020 $1 90th Anniversary of the 1930 Penny Gilded Silver Proof Coin
Mintage of only 1,930
or 4 payments of $42.25 with Info
- Tribute to 90th anniversary of the 1930 Penny.
- Struck to Proof quality from 1oz 99.9% silver.
- Selectively plated in real 24-carat gold!
- Limited edition a mere 1,930 coins.
- Niue legal tender – measures 40mm.
- Presented within a plush case.
- Numbered Certificate of Authenticity.
The ‘King of Australian Coins’, the 1930 Penny is eminently historic and unquestionably rare. With little currency required to be issued during the Great Depression, no pennies were struck in 1930 – or so it was thought. It is now accepted that perhaps 3,000 were produced. It is believed that around 1,500 of this illustrious rarity exist today, with even a well-worn example valued at A$25,000+.
Legal tender of Niue, this stunning coin is struck to exquisite High Relief Proof quality from 1oz of 99.9% pure silver – and finished in genuine 24-carat gold! A perfect recreation of the 1930 Penny design, the reverse looks magnificent highlighted in real gold.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.