2019 $2 Queen Victoria 200th Anniversary 2oz Silver Cameo Antiqued Coin
or 4 payments of $54.50 with Info
- Australian legal tender
- Struck 99.99% pure silver with an Antique finish
- Beautiful commemorative reverse designs
- Limited mintage of 2,000 coins
- Numbered Certificates of Authenticity
- Presentation display case
The coin’s reverse features a cameo insert depicting Leonard Charles Wyon’s effigy of Queen Victoria wearing wreaths of banksia in her hair. Queen Victoria popularised portrait cameos made of seashells during her reign. A filigree design borders the Queen’s portrait, with a depiction of the Royal St Edward’s Crown at the top. The inscription ‘QUEEN VICTORIA 200th ANNIVERSARY and The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark are also featured in the design.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.