2019 $1 Batavia 1oz Silver Brilliant Unc Coin
or 4 payments of $17.50 with Info
• Contains 1oz of .999 fine silver
• First release a four coin series
• Limited Mintage of 20,000 coins worldwide
• First triangular-shaped bullion coin in the world
• Presented in unique protective triangular capsule
In 1629 the Dutch East India Company (VOC) vessel Batavia ran aground off the shore of Western Australia. What happened afterwards was one of the darkest tales of Australian maritime history. The fate of the Batavia is remembered in this innovative 2019 $1 1oz silver triangular investment coin, the first triangular investment coin ever produced. Part of a four-coin series on Australian shipwrecks.
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.