2019 $10 Australian Dreamtime Selective Gold Plated 5oz Silver Proof Coin
or 4 payments of $108.75 with Info
- Released on an international stage at the World Money Fair, Berlin
- Crafted from 5oz of 99.9% pure silver to Proof quality - with 24-carat gold enhancement!
- Exclusive - just 500 gold and silver coins issued worldwide!
- Designed in collaboration with acclaimed Indigenous artist, John Smith Gumbula
- Niue legal tender - measures a generous 65mm in diameter
- Presented in a luxurious, timber case with numbered Certificate of Authenticity
Many fascinating creatures inhabit Australia’s sky, land and sea - and these form the focal points of this coin’s stunning reverse. The design has been created in partnership with acclaimed Indigenous artist John Smith Gumbula, and incorporates traditional Australian Dreamtime art.
A Wakka Wakka man from South Burnett, Queensland, John has a flair for fine detail and rich texture - elements which both translate perfectly to the world of coin design. The result is a magnificent showcase of Australia - our animals, our art and our 40,000 year-old culture.
Spanning 65mm, this Niue legal tender coin comprises a staggering 5oz of 99.9% pure silver. It has been struck to Proof quality - the highest level of strike achievable in modern minting! This allows the detail in the design to shine through. But the true highlight? Each animal is enhanced in lustrous, 24-carat gold.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.