2019 $1 The Simpsons - Marge 1oz Silver Proof
or 4 payments of $28.75 with Info
- Third release in a five-coin character series
- Reverse featuring a coloured image of Marge Simpson in front of the kitchen in the Simpson home.
- Included in the design is The Perth Mint’s ‘P’ mintmark and The Simpsons’ creator, Matt Groeing’s signature
- Struck by The Perth Mint to Proof quality
- Official legal tender of Tuvalu in 99.99% silver
Officially licensed coin silver coin struck to Proof quality, celebrating a pop-culture phenomenon ‘The Simpsons’. First introduced in 1987, The Simpson family originally appearing in 30-second segments on The Tracey Ullman Show. Two years later, The Simpsons premiered as a half-hour series. In 2018, The Simpsons reached a milestone becoming the longest-running primetime scripted show in television history.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.