2019 $1 Deadly and Dangerous Lionfish Coloured Silver Proof Coin
Make 4 interest-free payments of $28.75 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- Tuvalu Legal Tender
- Coin featuring the Australian Lionfish as part of the Deadly and Dangerous series
- Limited mintage, only 2,500 coins struck
- Stuck by The Perth Mint, in 99.99% silver, available in Proof quality
- Set in a presentation case
- Accompanied by a numbered certificate of authenticity
Struck in 99.99%, this silver coin features Australia’s Lionfish, a reddish-brown zebra-striped fish found in the North East coast of Australia. Released as part of the Deadly and Dangerous series, the Lionfish has distinctive long pectoral and dorsal fins, these are used to inject venom into threatening intruders.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.