2020 $1 Zuytdorp 1oz Silver Brilliant Unc Coin
or 4 payments of $17.50 with Info
• Contains 1oz of .999 fine silver
• Third release a four coin series
• Limited Mintage of 20,000 coins worldwide
• First triangular-shaped bullion coin in the world
• Presented in unique protective triangular capsule
The mystery of the ill-fated Zuytdorp that sank off the Western Australian coast in 1712 scattering its cargo of 250,000 silver coins is brilliantly captured in this skillfully designed silver coin by Jody Clark and Aaron Baggio. Struck to a brilliant uncirculated finish by the Royal Australian Mint, this coin is the third instalment in the Australian Shipwreck Series
|Brand||Royal Australian Mint|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.