2018 £5 Progress of a Prince Silver Proof
The 5th Birthday of HRH Prince George of CambridgeOnly 1 Left!
or 4 payments of $37.25 with Info
- The only official UK coin to mark Prince George’s fifth birthday
- Follow the life of the young prince and growing Cambridge family
- Features a new interpretation of St George and the dragon
- Both the reverse and obverse are designed by Royal Mint coin designer Jody Clark
- The only way to own a sterling silver version, with just 7,000 available
The birth of His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge on 22 July 2013 was greeted with joy by both his family and the nation. Since that moment we have followed the progress of the young prince, starting primary school and becoming a big brother twice over.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.