2016 UK Silver Sixpence BU
Make 4 interest-free payments of $17.25 fortnightly and receive your order now.
- A modern update for a traditional custom, to wish good luck and happiness
- The first silver sixpence to be struck in more than 60 years
- The first silver sixpence of Her Majesty The Queen’s reign
- With a booklet, certificate and gift card to personalise
- Fulfil the traditional 'Something old, something new... and a silver sixpence in her shoe'
The first sixpence struck in silver since 1946, this new decimal denomination has been created as the perfect wedding gift. An essential for the bride, this coin fulfills the traditional rhyme ‘something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, and a silver sixpence in her shoe’.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.