1977-2022 Great Britain QEII Jubilee UNC Crown Pack
Issue of 500
- Honouring the Platinum Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II
- Comprises the Royal Mint’s official 2022 £5 Platinum Jubilee Crown
- Also includes the Mint’s official 1977 Silver Jubilee Crown!
- 1977 Crown in Uncirculated condition; 2022 Crown in Brilliant Uncirculated condition
- Official British legal tender, each coin spans 38.61mm in diameter
- Beautifully presented within an attractive, informative pack
- A strictly limited edition – just 500 sets issued!
- Packaged by Downies
Honouring the Platinum Jubilee of Queen Elizabeth II!
Affordable, eye-catching and – with only 500 sets issued worldwide – very exclusive, we are delighted to present the Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee British Crown 2-Coin Set!
Thrust into power in 1952 at the tender age of 25, following the untimely death of her father, George VI, Elizabeth II has devoted her long life to the service of Britain and the Commonwealth. In 2022, we mark 70 years since the queen’s accession, and her Platinum Jubilee is sure to be honoured by millions of people around the globe. The limited edition 2-coin set presented here is the perfect way to celebrate!
A unique tribute to a truly memorable milestone, the Queen Elizabeth II Jubilee British Crown 2-Coin Set comprises two official British legal tender coins – each struck by Britain’s Royal Mint. Uniting an Uncirculated example of the official 1977 Silver Jubilee Crown with a Brilliant Uncirculated example of the new 2022 Platinum Jubilee Crown, this unique set is beautifully presented within an attractive, informative pack. Very exclusive, with the limited edition restricted to a mere 500 sets, and representing sensational value at just $49.95, you must not miss this opportunity!
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.