1930 Penny Rose Gold Plated CommenorativeOnly 1 Left!
or 4 payments of $12.49 with Info
- A unique tribute to Australia’s iconic, rare 1930 Penny.
- Struck to Prooflike quality – finished in 24-carat rose gold!
- Measures an impressive 40mm in diameter.
- Features the original predecimal portrait of King George V!
- Housed within an illustrated, informative pack.
The perfect way to celebrate the 90th anniversary of Australia’s highest profile rarity, this sparkling release forms a fine tribute to the 1930 Penny – known as Australia’s ‘King of Coins’. Outstanding value-for-money at just $49.95, the 1930 Penny Rose Gold-Plated Commemorative is struck to Prooflike quality and finished in genuine 24-carat gold. Spanning 40mm in diameter, the crown-sized flan bears a perfect recreation of the 1930 Penny design on the reverse. A superb rendering of the original portrait of King George V is found on the obverse.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Comm Coinage users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.